It hurts to lose someone.
Find help at GriefShare.
GriefShare is a support group for those who have lost a spouse, child, family member or friend. This program features biblical, Christ-centered teaching that focuses on grief topics associated with the death of a loved one.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
In a GriefShare support group, you will:
- Find people who understand your hurts, emotions and painful experiences.
- Learn practical information that will help you recover from the pain of grief and loss.
- Share your experiences with a group that listens.
- Receive a workbook for personal study and reflection.
- Begin to gain closure in your loss.
- Become part of a “family.”
- Discover hope for the future.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.