Once you have established a TouchPoint account, you can manage your communication preferences for the church.
- By choosing electronic delivery you can help conserve church funds by saving postage.
- You can use your TouchPoint account to manage your mailing address, emails, phone numbers, etc.
- Walnut Hills intent is to use discretion on the number of text messages that we send your way, you can opt-out at any time. Our main purpose is for church-wide communications (weather events) and for use as an aid in specific ministries.
How to create a TouchPoint account:
- Open a web browser and go to the church website.
- Click on the Members link on the website menu
- Use the login screen to create an account by providing an email address that Walnut Hills has on file. TouchPoint will send you an email to establish your account.
- Follow the instructions in the email to create a password.
If you have questions, please contact Dave Bolt, WHBC IT Manager.