Come and help us share warmth, food, love and light with those in need this winter. Walnut Hills volunteers will partner with Crosswalk Church volunteers and COFM site managers to provide safe shelter and warm food to our community. We will begin January 15 with the dinner meal and conclude with breakfast and check-out on the morning of January 18.
There are three shifts per day, and we need 2 to 3 Volunteers for each shift…AND you can volunteer for more than one day! The first shift is from 5:00-9:00 pm, second shift is overnight from 8:40 pm until 5:30 am, and the third shift is from 5:30 am until 8:00 am. Meals are served in the evening between 7-8:30 and breakfast is at 7:00 am.
We need Volunteers:
- with computer skills to help check in and check out Guests
- to work with Covid screening (temperatures/questions) at Check In
- to help assist Guests with how/where to store their belongings
- to serve dinner or breakfast / pack “to go” lunches
- to provide one dinner meal
- willing to take the overnight shift
- If you are interested or have questions, information is on the Ministry Wall or you may contact Bill Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or K. J. Proctor at mecouncil email@example.com.